Thursday 19 November 2015

Google Fonts

Google Font Styles

The Google homepage is known to change everyday based on certain events that take place, using my knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, I have created a hand full of my own Google fonts.



This is the first Google logo I have tried. For this I decided to try and experiment with the basic Google colours and white background but while using a cursive font style. I think that this looks quite good but is not much different from the original Google logo.


The second Google font style that I tried included me using the Star Wars Hollow font. I tried this font because I thought that Google would look interesting as a line font. I have also tried to make the backdrop look like the Star Wars credit scene using a stock image to add more to the style.


Finally, my third Google font style is a kitchen table setting with syrup laying on a plate saying Google. This is my favorite of the three I designed because it looks the best overall. I have added a knife, fork and plate to add more to the simple setting of the syrup style laying on a blank background which drastically improved the final piece overall.

1 comment: