Friday 20 November 2015

Alternative Designs


This is the first of my three alternate designs, I do not particularly think this design would work as a final idea as it does not look very appealing. Also, there is not much included on this design which made me go against choosing it to be the final piece.

For my second design I tried to use bright colours on a dark background. Although I like this design, I do not think that it would work as a poster design for a typography exhibition. There is more text on this piece than the others but did not make it as a final idea.
As a third design, I think this piece works quite well despite its simplicity. I enjoy the colours that I have used in this design. The reason I did not choose this as a final piece is because I preferred my other design over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment